I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #166 - 'Spring Colours'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, it's Jackie and she has picked a theme of 'Spring Colours'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have a fabulous sponsor this week offering the most fantastic prize!!!


The Prize this week is the Winner will receive 5 Digi's, how lucky.

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Farmer's Girl - Kenny K, Sentiment - Just For You - Papermania, Design Papers - Spring Chic - Me to You, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower and Leaf - Marianne Designs, Pearls - Kanban, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairie Kisses - Hunkydory


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have "Spring Colours" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with. 

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenges - Bingo (Punches, Free, Ribbon)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. She is such a fun image. I love the sparkle around her feet.

    Thanks for joining us in our spring color challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love all the pretty green! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    I have some blogaversary candy on my blog if you wanna have a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card - so fresh and bright - love it!

    Zoe xx
    Fab'n'Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW fabulous card hun love lime green on a card!Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, I love the colouring! Thanks for joining us at Wags n Whiskers hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete