I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - 3rd September - Spots and Stripes

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Tuesday and that means it's time for Oldie but a Goodie Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous New Sponsor for this fortnight, offering a fantastic prize:

The Sponsor is:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps


What a fantastic sponsor.

We have a fantastic host this fortnight and she has also picked a theme of:

'Spots and Stripes'

What a great theme, it is up to you how to interpret this, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Plush Reindeer - Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Sentiment - Babies 1st Christmas - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Spots and Stripes - Festive - Capsule Collection - doCrafts, Ribbon - Stash, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Spots and Stripes" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 16th September to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Anne-Marie - love this card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Rudolph Anne-Marie and the papers are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this card Anne Marie. That ribbon is gorgeous too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, a lovely card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet card for 1st baby`s Xmas. Love paper choice.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete