I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #175 - Kim's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our brilliant hostess is Kim, she have drawn the most fantastic sketch for us to use.  And here it is:


On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Santa going Down the Chimney - Anita's, Sentiment - Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Stash, Design Papers - First Noel - Papermania - doCrafts, Ribbon - Stash, Gems and Pearls - Kanban


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 28th September to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hello Anne-Marie, Introducing myself, your card is so cute, loving the Santa's legs. so happy to be part of the Design Team. Caz

    ReplyDelete