I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Number 61 Maggie's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Wow, they actually got the weather forcast right, wasn't today hot, I stayed inside and got on with my card instead, it was too hot to be outside.

This is the card I made.


Being as it was so hot I thought I would do the image of Tilda with her hula hoop. I finished her off with glitter. The Design Papers were from Easter Themes, I know using Easter Themes, but they were there, and they have to be used. I used a Pink Gem design for the Sentiment. The butterfly I used I can't remember where it came from, but I thought it went with the card well.



I attached a flower to finsh with, sorry but again I can't remember where it came from.

I would like to enter this is into Sunday Sketch & Stamp Number 61 - Maggie's Sketch

I hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. How pretty Anne-marie
    Thanks for joining the DCD DT call good luck darling
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Tilda is so cute and the patterned papers looks so great together!

    Thanks for joining SS&S!
    Hugs Gry!

    ReplyDelete