I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 12 June 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch 59

Hi All,

I have to apologise about my photo's the weather here is horrible, dark and rainy, yuk!!!

Well here is my card.


Firstly I purchased the image from Kenny K sometime ago and I fancied a bit of a change, it is coloured in using polychromos, blended with sansador. I finshed it off with a little bit glitter. The DP were from the books which are explaining how to make different cards and things. The sentiment is from Kanban. I then finished off with adding flowers.

You can see that I have done a chocolate box bow as I wanted it to be a bit different.

Well I would like to enter this card into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch 59

I hope you like it.


Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and your colouring is perfect! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Kenny K-stamps is one of my favorites:-) I love your patterned paper and lace!

    Thanks for joing SS&S this week!
    Hugs, Gry!

    ReplyDelete