I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 23 June 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 23 June

Hi All,

Finally got in from such a busy day, I was at the hospital for classes to help with the Stroke I had last year. And my Mum was at a different hospital, for the news on her Cancer that she has. Her cancer was not in remission but its well on the way to being, she has to go back in 3 months to have it checked. Whereas my class, its a long, long road.

Well onto my card, I thought that I would try Willow Sketchie Challenge.




I chose to do a Housemouse image, I do think these are sweet. It is coloured in using Pro-markers. I took the colour for the card from the yellow of the cake wrapper. I chose to use my bits and bobs from my stash box to complete the task. The sentiment is from Kanban.



The topping I decided to glitter it as it makes it look a lot more appetising, and fun to eat!!!

I would like to enter this into Willow Sketchie Challenge - 23 June

Wish me luck.

Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Slowly slowly catchy monkey I say. (I have agoraphobia and its a long road too but worth it if we are better than at the start!)Glad your Mum is on the mend too. Fingers crossed remission is not too far offxxx
    Love this weeks card it looks great, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge again, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear things are making positive changes for you and your mum.x Your card is adorable and thanks for entering it in Willow Sketchie Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that things are getting more positive. I love this card and what you have done with the sketch it looks fab! Thank you for joining in this week and hope you will join us again next month x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card .. love all the glitter..
    Sending big hugs to you and your Mum..
    Thanks for joining us over at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week . Good Luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete