I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 1 August 2011

Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 67

Hi All,

Well I'm here again, would I be anywhere else!! I've been locked in my craftroom/study, all morning, making a card for Sketch 'n' Stash.

So here's my card.


Sorry but I can't remember who the Image is by, can you guys help me? Anyway its coloured in using Pro-markers and finished off wth a little bit of Glitter. The Design Papers are from my stash. The Sentiment is computer generated. I used a MS punch, and you had a piece of Ribbon across the centre.


The flowers are a good green so I thought they would go.

I would like to enter this into Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 67


Bye for now!!


Anne-Marie x x


P.S Do you like Teddy Bears, then visit Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Anne-Marie the colours go so well together.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adoarble Anne-Marie...!

    Thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Anne Marie love the soft green tones and the image is beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card. Thank you for joining us at S n S this time. hugs J xx

    ReplyDelete