I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches - # 107

Hi All,

Well it's Tuesday afternoon and I'm here with a card, this is for Tuesday Morning Sketches, and it also had a recipe, you had to use Blue, Green and White. On to my card.

Here it is.



The Image is a lovely Forever Friends one, it was great colouring it in. I coloured it in in Pro-markers which was really easy. The Design Paper that I used for this, I've been waiting ages to use this paper and I think it really suited this, so sorry I can't remember what it is called. The next thing was a circle, I was going to cut one out, but I came across some which were previously cut out, I just ran it through Big Shot making it raised.





Then I just added Ribbon and tied a Bow.


I would like to enter this into Tuesday Morning Sketches - #107

Oh well had better go.

Anne-Marie x x

8 comments:

  1. Such a cutie hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a cute image and great papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card hun...and love the sketch too..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is adorable Anne-Marie. I love the paper! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the addition of the bling...perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Anne-Marie. Love the image, papers, striped ribbon and rhinestones. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete