I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 4 August 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 4th August

Hi All,

It's Thursday again, that means only one thing, time for a new Willow Sketchie Challenge. Well today's Challenge is set by the lovely Sharon, and she came up with the following Sketch.

Ah, but Sharon being Sharon, it came with a little twist. She wanted to see the following
1. Something Blue
2. Something Dimensional
3. Something Patterned

Well I had to put my thinking cap on and came up with this.



The Image that we were told to use was Taking a Snooze, available to buy on Willow Design Page, this time it doesn't come coloured, so I was setting down to colour it in. I chose to use Pro-markers. I chose to print the Image out three times so I could layer it (my dimensional). The Design Papers, were from my Stash, but they are all patterned and blue.




Here you can see that I did exactly what I said I was, the dimensional. I then added a Sentiment and also a Ribbon from my Stash.

Please visit the other member of the team to see what they got up too, really worth it and don't forget the Willow Sketchie Challenge blogsite.

Now get crafting!!!!


Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the dimension you have given to Bertie!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and looks great with the silver. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne-Marie, love all your scallops.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did that dimension beautifully Anne-Marie, just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so cute Anne-Marie...great image and sketch hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete