Thank you all of you who completed the Fab 'n' Funky Blog Hop last week. I had some lovely comments posted to my page, and I must thank each and everyone one of you for sparing the time for writing down you comments. For all of you who were hopping around madly last week and also for joining in with our challenge it was great to see that everyone had so much energy in the New Year . . . !
Well we have a few prize notifications to issue. Please look on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge page to see how you go about claiming your prize. This is just a quick look at all the Winners, so that you are just named. All winners have been chosen by Random Org and are as follows: Barb, Catherine, Kiddo, Debbie, Rose, Aly, Cathy and Clare.
Well done all of you for Winning.
Now lets get on with this weeks Challenge. This weeks challenge is to help you all get cleared up from all the recent celebrations and is called:
"Recycle It .
. . or even Them!"
We would like you to use something that you would of normally recycled (thrown away) in your project, for example, Christmas Tags (turn them over and use the white part), ribbon from presents, a gift box or bag, corrugated packaging, lining inside packaging, bubblewrap, a damaged Christmas decoration, Christmas paper etc . . . you get the idea . . . basically recycle something unwanted into something useful.
This week we are very lucky to be sponsored by two (2) different companies, so there will be two (2) lucky winners next week:
So I have been busy recycling away like The Wombles of Wimbledon and here is what I came up with using this weeks theme of Recycling, now my Recycled Item was, the Ribbon came off of one of our Christmas Crackers, the Bow was a Ribbon which needed to be tied with a Gold Tie from a Christmas present. The Four Baubles (poking up from the flowers) came off of a Christmas Cracker.
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Penny and her Teddy - Digital Delights
Sentiment - Stash
Design Papers - Papermania - Temptations
Flowers - QVC
Leaves - Woodware
Ribbon - Recycled off of a Christmas Cracker
Bow - Recycled off of a Christmas Cracker and Secured by a Tie off of a Christmas Tag
Baubles - Recycled off of a Christmas Cracker
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Floral Doily Motifs
- The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal Stamp; not indecent.
- Please, please link back to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine your project with as many other Challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ................... have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Please visit my other Design Team to see what the came up with.
Leave me a message to tell me if you liked it (or not!!!)
I'd like to enter this card into:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Die Cute Special
For Fun Challenges - What Fun!!
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Challenge 39 - Here Comes the Girls
Now, off you go and Recycle!!!!