I hope you are all well??? Are you all sticking to your New Years Resolutions??? Well, I have to admit mine only lasted until the 4th January, but that was longer than before!!! But, I started again on the 5th January!!! Let's see how long it lasts, this time.
Well, this is the first Willow Sketchie Challenge of 2012, but before I go any further let me take time to wish you a Happy New Year and I hope 2012 brings you everything you ever want.
Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Winner of our fortnightly Challenge and the Winner is .......... (drum roll) Shazza (number 7), I really enjoyed looking at your card / project, most wonderful. I hope you enjoy spending your Voucher at Willow Designs. I would also like to say thank you to Kelly, for being such a wonderful hostess.
Well, it's time introduce the designer of this weeks Sketch, its the most wonderful Miria. I hope it hasn't been so windy over there in the lovely place, you call home, Italy, as it had been here. Well she designed the following Sketch for us to use:
And she had a further recipe to add Buttons.
But I hear you say "What does the Winner of the Challenge get???". Well the Winner (picked at random) will get is a Voucher to spend in Willow Designs.
Well lets get on with my card and maybe some inspiration for you:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - NEW Polly Pickleberry CD
Sentiment - NEW Polly Pickleberry CD
Design Papers - NEW Polly Pickleberry CD
Buttons - Stash
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Tear Drop Circles
- We do not discriminate anyone for using their own crafty stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
- You can flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the Original Sketch Layout can be easily recognisable.
- The Challenge runs from 09:00 (UK time) until 20:00 (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
- You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch/Layout.
- You can combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
- The Winner will be drawn Randomly after 20:00 (UK time) on the Wednesday.
- Finally ........ HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go and Get CRAFTY!!!
Don't forget to visit my other Team Members.
I would like to enter this card into:
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Challenge #142 Punch it Out
Bye x x