Happy New Year!!!!
How are you all??? I am feeling great, I have made New Years Resolutions, which I will stick too.
They are to:
- To not eat any kind of Chocolate, until my Birthday (no it's not the 2nd January) the 27th March
- To try and be successful in my rehabilitation, to hopefully get some movement out of my right arm
I'll let you know if I keep the Resolution or not???
Have you made any???
Well today's the 1st of the month and that mean it time for the New Years Challenge for Ready-Teddy-Go.
Firstly, I would like to say Congratulations to the Winner (picked randomly) of last months Challenge, and the Winner was ............ (drum roll) Anita M (number 32). Wow, your entry was lovely and I hope you like playing with your Me to You goodies. Secondly, I would like to say thank you to Julie Ann (the Challenge Co-ordinator), she has worked so hard putting this together, so thank you. Thirdly, it wouldn't be a Challenge Blog without you, and you wonderful designs.
Well on to this months Challenge, it's 'In the Pink', which means anything pink in colour, I can't wait to see what you come up with. But I hear, "What will I be Winning?", well the Winner (picked randomly) will be getting a Selection of Bear Toppers, including Forever Friends, Me to You and Fizzy Moon, how fantastic.
Well lets see what I came up with for the Challenge, 'In the Pink'
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Ms Cutie Bear - Robyn's Digital Fetish
Design Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection
Sentiment - Papermania
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Flowers - Lakeland Sheer Pastel Flowers
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairy Daydreams - Hunkydory
Leaves -Woodware Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Heart Circles
- Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter.
- No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify.
- You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post.
- The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn.
- You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed.
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!!
Lets See what you can come up with.
Don't forget to go over and see my team mates. And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.
I would like to enter this into the following:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sweet Sketch 134
Bye x x