I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 23 March 2012

By LORI Designs Challenges - Challenge #27

Hi Everyone,

How are you today???  The sun is shinning here, not a cloud in the sky, looks like today is going to be a good day.  How fantastic!!!

Well, I was looking through the blogs and came across By LORI Designs Challenges, and it looks fantastic, I will definitely be back to try my hand at another one.  The one for this week is a Sketch:

 

And it looks really good, so I thought, go on why not have a go.

So on with my Card:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Mirror Card - Create and Craft
Image - Tilda from Magnolia
Design Papers - Stash
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Gems - Hunkydory
Martha Stewart Punch
Insert - Tumble Tizzy Pastimes Collection




Side View

I would like to enter my card into the following:

By LORI Designs Challenges - Challenge #27
Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #209 - Anything Goes!

Bye

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous indeed Anne-Marie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! Thanks for sharing at BLD! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete