- The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal Stamp; not indecent.
- Please, please link back to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine your project with as many other Challenges as you like, up to a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ................... have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used a "The Luck of the Irish" to create your Card / Project this week.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - St Patrick's Day Projects