I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 31 March 2012

It's a Boy Thing!!!


Hi Everyone,

I have one problem, when it comes to making cards, it's the male cards.  I'd don't seem to have that many in my collection.  Then my Mum's friend asked me to make a card for her Son-in-Law's 40th birthday.  Well this is what I came up with, I do hope she likes it.


Card Materials

8 x 8 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Summertime Boy Soccer - Karen's Doodles, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Stash, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - Hunkydory


Side View

I'd like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #163 - Game On!
CES Challenge - Challenge #79 - No Girls Allowed!
Cards for Men - Challenge #7 - The Great Outdoors

I have to go now.  So Bye.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's fabulous hun...and I'm sure your mum's friend will juts love it :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fabbie male card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab image & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super guy card - love the wee image! Which of course is perfect for our theme at Crafty Creations Challenges - so glad you joined us! bx

    ReplyDelete