I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 13 April 2015

Digi Sketch Challenge - 13th April -'F is for Flowers'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge.  But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of the last Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:

The Stamping Boutique


The Winner will receive 2 Digi's from their Store.

We have a fabulous hostess, it's Kelly this fortnight and she has decided that we would have a theme of:

'F is for Flowers'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:


Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Sketch and the Theme this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Picket Fence - The Stamping Boutique, Sentiment - Thank you - Spellbinders, Design Papers - Perfect Pair - NitWit Collections - Lili of the Valley, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Butterfly - Stash, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "F is for Flowers" to create your Project.  Remember you have until 8pm on the 26th April to post your entry.

Don't forget to see my other team member to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment