I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #252 - 'Use Lace'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Jan.  She has picked a theme of 'Use Lace'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Live and Love Crafts


They are offering the Winner £10 Voucher (exc. Postage) to spend in their Store.

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Use Lace'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - SWALK - SWALK Paper Crafting CD, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Mr and Mrs - Best Creation Inc, Lace - Lace Seal, Border - Martha Stewart, Ribbon - Stash, Bell and Bows - Bells and Bows - Hobbycraft, Pins - Amour - Dunelm, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Use Lace" to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful wedding card, lovely choice of image, fabulous papers and design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWALKs are some of my favourite characters and I love what you have done for this card….lace is always perfect for a wedding!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-Marie this is absolutely gorgeous love the image also the wonderful colours and design, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Anne-Marie. Love that cute image. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete