I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #254 - 'Bingo!!!'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Debby.  She has picked a theme of 'Bingo!!!'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Dr Digi House of Stamps


They are offering the Winner 2 Digi's from their Store.

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Bingo!!!'


Use Kraft


Shaped card

Stitches(real/faux)

Sentiment


Digital Image

Die cuts


Punches

Flowers

Charm

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Slam Dunk Duncan - Dr Digi House of Stamps, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - Man Made - First Edition Papers, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used the "Bingo" chart to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie this is fantastic a great image and such wonderful funky, colourful papers, brilliant card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bright and colourful, and the colouring on the image is just amazing too. Brilliant work!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant image, fantastic colouring and great design, the papers are the perfect choice! I love this!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Anne- Marie - perfect colours and papers to match! I love it hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright and fun card Ann-marie.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card...great fun and colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete