I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 29 July 2011

Some More Exciting News!!!

Hi All,

Sorry no card, but I do have some exciting news to share with you. I've been picked to be a Design Team Member for a new and exciting Challenge, called Ready-Teddy-Go.

Ready-Teddy-Go is a monthly Challenge, and its open to everyone, as long as you use a Teddy Bear or Bear of some sorts.

The Challenge starts on the 1st August, so all I can say is visit Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie, glad you are part of the team hun. Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team. Have a great weekend and cant wait to see your creations.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Anne Marie! Can't wait August 1st! hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anne-Marie - that's great news. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Anne Marie, will have to have a look at the new challenge blog.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete