I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 16 July 2011

The Sweet Stop - SSS117 - July 16

Hi Everyone,

It's only me, I'm back with another card. Well it's stopped raining, and the sun is shining so the days getting better as we speak.

This card is for The Sweet Stop and here it is.


The Image is from Janet at Pink Gem it's a fantastic image, but then she does do some great images, go to her website and see. The Design Papers are from Kanban, I had a CD with all the pages on. I decided to layer them onto silver paper. The Sentiment is also from Kanban.



I then decided to add a flower, a Pointsetta and some ribbon (sorry my camera seems to be playing up, more likely is operator!!!).


I would like to enter this into The Sweet Stop - SSS117 - July 16

Here's hoping!!!


Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and papers! Doesn't it feel great to get a jump start on those Christmas cards? Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Anne-Marie. Love the cue image... pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete