I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Week 63 - Marie's Sketch

Hi All,

It's such a lovely day here, not to hot but not to cold, in other words just right. It's a wonderful day for crafting. But things went wrong as my printer has broken and so no printer, well if you try and pick it up, with one arm working, guess its going to happen.

Anyway, lets get on with today's card. I would like to enter this into Sunday Sketch & Stamp as I saw there was a challenge. And so here's my card.


The image I've used is Gorjuss Girls, it is such fun to work with these images. It is coloured in using Pro-markers and finished off with glitter (as if you couldn't guess!!!). The Design Papers are from Create and Craft. I used a MS punch in order to punch out the heart. The ribbon and lace are from my home stash. The Sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.



I used bigger flower today, as my flowers seem to be getting low. They seem to fit, what do you think???


Well I'm going to enter this into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Week 63 - Marie's Sketch


Well I'm off before I break this!!!


Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love the image, it is so cute!

    Thanks for joining SS&S this week!
    Hugs Gry!

    ReplyDelete