I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 28 July 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 28th July

Hi All,

I love Thursday's, it's nearly the weekend but more importantly, it's time for a new Willow Sketchie Challenge. Congratulations to the winner of last weeks Challenge, the card was lovely.

On with the Challenge, we are happy to have Shell with us (another newbie like me!) and she has done the most delightful sketch for us to follow and develop are cards on.


From Shell's design here is my card.



It's fantastic from her design I crafted my own take on it. The Image I used was Precious from the Willow Designs, more importantly I didn't have to colour it in. If you purchase it from the website you get a black and white version together with a coloured in image. The Design Papers I used from my stash, the one with Precious on you can get from Willow Designs as well.



I chose to add some of my own embellishments, firstly there is the Ribbon which I thought went really well with this card. I also found within my craft stash the little crown, you can't read it but written on it is Princess.



Finally I added some flowers which I think look great.

Please visit the other team members to see what they came up with. But more importantly, get crafting!!!

Anne-Marie x x

6 comments:

  1. Great card Anne-Marie, I love your ribbon and flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Anne-Marie. I especially love the ribbon which matches perfectly. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on my sketch hun, love your added embellishments!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little crown addition, so adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love all the details,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Anne-Marie...and I am so looking forward to working with you at Ready-Teddy-Go..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete