I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch 65 - Uma's Sketch

Hi All,

Well it's Sunday today and the weather is so much better, I think its time to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. But first let me tell you about my card, I've decided to enter this into Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Here is the card.



The Image that I chose to use was a Fizzy Moon Bear, coloured in with Pro-markers (no glitter this time!!). The Design Papers came from a book. And I added Ribbon and also a Sentiment.


I also added some Gems in between the flags which were hanging down.

I'd like to enter this card into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch 65 - Uma's Sketch

Well bye!!

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. lovely, you've done a wonderful job with my sketch. The pink banner is really cute. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Anne-Marie - love these Fizzy Moon images. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Anne-Marie, I love the colours and that image is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete