I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 62 Emma's Sketch

Hi All,



Gosh I have been so sleepy this afternoon, makes you realise you don't know where you are. I made this card this morning, and it's taken me till now to be able to put it on. I blame my Mum's Sunday dinner!!!!


Well this is the card I made, it's for Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 62 Emma's Sketch




For this I decided to do yellow, as I had not done a yellow card for ages. I used a Gorjess Girl image with dress coloured in in yellow, I finished off the image with glitter. I decided to use some lace, and tying a bow was so much easier. The Design Papers came from My Minds Eye Bohemia range and also Papermania Temptations. I decided to add a Sentiment.



The flowers I added, I found within my stash box, how exciting!!!




Well I'm going now and going to get some sleep!!


Anne-Marie X X

1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete