I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 27 August 2010

70th Birthday Card

Hi,

I was asked by my Mum to make a 70th Birthday Card for her friends husband (I have to say I am not sure why she asked me as she is just as crafty as me and enjoys making cards too). Ayway I decided to get out the mini stamp which I used on another card, as I thought that it seemed very apt, as the gentleman in question runs his own Driving School.

On to the card.


As you can see I also personalised the card with the numberplate. I thought that this was a nice touch (although, I have been told he didn't see it and had to be told about it, but guess thats men for you!!!)
Card Recipe
Design Papers
do Crafts Capsule Collection - Mini Polka / Candy Stripe / Plain Blue from the Aqua Collection
Image
Kanban Retro Cars, 18, 21
Coloured using Polychromos blended with Sansodor using Paper Stumps
Sentiment
Computer Generated
Ribbon
From my Stash
Gems
From my Stash
Hope you like it.
Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment