I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 19 August 2010

Chloe's 11th Birthday Card

Hi All,

Back again this morning, this is a card for my Niece's Birthday, she is 11 today and going to big school in September (although she is not looking forward to it!!!).


Card Recipe:
Design Papers
Best Creation Inc - Once Upon a Time
Do Crafts - Capsule Collection - Verde
Image
Coloured in using Polychromos and blended with Sansodor
Wings and under the Fairies Feet has been glittered using Debbie Moore Glitter
Ribbon
Pale Green Grosgrain Ribbon
Pink Satin Ribbon
Sentiment
Computer Generated
Flowers
From my Stash
Gems
From my Stash
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
I hope you like the card, more to the point I hope Chloe likes it!!!
Anne-Marie x x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie, love your little 'best wishes' card, beautiful colours and image! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week, good luck! hugs Heidi (DT Pear Tree Designs) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and very girly. good luck and thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card,very pretty image and i love the sparkle:)

    thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card - love the added glitter

    Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used, really pretty. I bet your niece will love big school before she knows it. Thanks so much for joining in with our birthday celebrations this week at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete