I'm back, I must apologise for not posting any cards during the last week. I have actually had Acute Tonsillitis and therefore have just not felt well enough to even think about cards and let alone making them. But I am feeling better now, although I still have the Acute Tonsillitis, the antibiotics just don't seem to be working!!!
Well anyway onto my card, although I have not felt well enough to make a card, I did look round all the challenges and made a note of the ones which I would like to enter when I felt better.
Therefore I picked the Papertake Weekly Challenge - White and Bright, which was to design a card which is White with another colour. I wasn't quite sure how to tackle this challenge but in the end I am quite pleased with the result, even if I do say so myself.
For this card I used the following:
- A4 White Pearlised Card, made into a A5 Card
- Pale Blue Pearlised Card
- Dark Blue Pearlised Paper
- White with Gold Pearlised Card
- Cuttlebug Tree Embossing Folder
- Pale Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
- Paper flowers from my stash, which I highlighted with blue glitter
- The Happy Birthday Sentiment I made myself on the computer as I wanted the writing in Blue.
I hope you like itAnne-Marie x x