I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm Back - Papertake Weekly Challenge - White and Bright

Hi All,


I'm back, I must apologise for not posting any cards during the last week. I have actually had Acute Tonsillitis and therefore have just not felt well enough to even think about cards and let alone making them. But I am feeling better now, although I still have the Acute Tonsillitis, the antibiotics just don't seem to be working!!!


Well anyway onto my card, although I have not felt well enough to make a card, I did look round all the challenges and made a note of the ones which I would like to enter when I felt better.


Therefore I picked the Papertake Weekly Challenge - White and Bright, which was to design a card which is White with another colour. I wasn't quite sure how to tackle this challenge but in the end I am quite pleased with the result, even if I do say so myself.









For this card I used the following:
  • A4 White Pearlised Card, made into a A5 Card
  • Pale Blue Pearlised Card
  • Dark Blue Pearlised Paper
  • White with Gold Pearlised Card
  • Cuttlebug Tree Embossing Folder
  • Pale Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Paper flowers from my stash, which I highlighted with blue glitter
  • The Happy Birthday Sentiment I made myself on the computer as I wanted the writing in Blue.

I hope you like it

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment