I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 21 August 2010

One for the Boys!!!!

Hi,

I'm back again, that makes three days in a row, wow, I must be hooked on making cards at the moment.

I am sure like the rest of you, I find it hard to make a card for the boys / men in the world (not sure why they have to be so awkward). So I was pleased to find these Kanban Stamps of Retro Cars and thought that I would have a go.

I used the Sketch provided by Stamp with Fun - Challenge 72 to base my card on.

(I can only apologise about the state of this photo, my camera would just not focus on the image, couldn't really decide if I should include it in the Blog, but you can see the idea)

Card Recipe:
Design Papers
Do Crafts Capsule Collection - Verde - Polka / Candy Stripes / Green
Stripey green paper is from my stash (which is so old, I can't remember what it is)
Image
Kanban - Retro Cars, 18, 21
Coloured with Polychromos and blended with Sansodor using paper stumps
Glitter from Debbie Moore on the ground under the wheels
Sentiment
Computer Generated
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:
I hope you like it.
Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. great card !! wow super image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete