I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 25 July 2011

Anniversary Card for My Friend

Hi All,

Sorry no card yet!! I just thought I would show you the Anniversary Card that I made for my friend, it is their 2nd Anniversary. My friend has been there for me every step of the way throughout the Stroke. She even took the time to come and see me during the first week, not much sense from me on that part!!


I now no the friends I had before my Stroke, all went running for the hills after.

Julie has been my friend for the whole of my life, 36 years, she is always there for me. I never made it to the Wedding two years ago, through my work. But you know who your friends are.

Julie and Simon Happy 2nd Anniversary.

Love Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful your friends will love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete