I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 14 July 2011

Some Exciting News!!!

Hi All,

I've got some really exciting news, I've been chosen by Willow Sketchie Challenge to be on their Design Team. I was really excited when I got the email from Sharon.




I haven't stopped smiling at the news.

I join the team on the 28th July, can't wait! But would love it if you can go and visit their blog, and become a follower. Try some of their challenges, they are great fun. They run weekly so go on give it a go.

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats hun - looking forward to working alongside you as a newbie too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete