I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Challenge 120 Sketch by Natascha

Hi All,

I have been a busy girl this morning, looking back achieving very little. Do you have days like that?? Oh well onto todays challenges, this one is for Digital Tuesday Challenge.


The Image that I chose to use was from Beccy's Place, her site on the web is fantastic, I think you really ought to visit it. She is a great artist and her colouring in in fantastic. The Design Papers are a combination of the pack that my Mum brought, and also My Minds Eye - Bohemia. The Sentiment came from Kanban. I added a ribbon and some gems which were from my stash.





The flowers were added (but no glitter!!!), it is a combination of flowers as I am running out. You can see from this that Beccy's colouring in is fantastic.


I would like to enter this into Digital Tuesday Challenge - Challenge 120 Sketch by Natascha

Do you like it?


Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a beautiful card, I love the poppy and your design papers complement the image perfectly.
    Pauilne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anne-Marie. Love the image and how you colored it.
    Thank you so much for playing along in our sketch challenge at digital tuesday last week, hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete