I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 4 July 2011

Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 65

Hi All,

Well I had to get up early this morning, in order to do my card. Because my brother was coming to carry on with Mum's bedroom and he would need the study to put the paste table in, and also there was the helping, supervising!!!!

Well I was trying to help, I kept getting in his way and he told me to leave!!

So here is the card which I made.


The image was a Sarah Kay image, I do love her images!! I finished off the image with sme lovely glitter. The Design Papers came from Papermania - Rich Green Designer Paper Pack and also from Papermania Easter Themes Colossal Paper Pack. I used the ribbon as my stash, I had not seen it fo ages, totally forgot about it!! I then added some flowers.



With the bow I decided to have the silver beads falling down, well the kitten could play with them!!


I would like to enter this into Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 65

Well my brother has started again, better get on with the supervisig, sorry helping!!!


Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty and I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at Sketch n Stash. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a really pretty card. The image is adorable and I like the bold greens you've gone with. Good luck on the challenge (I came to your blog from Sketch N Stash).

    Feebsy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Marie - your colouring is lovely as is the colour palette! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete