I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Last Candy before Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well???  And not to worn out getting presents and all.  I can tell you I have been helping Mum get all the presents and I can tell you that I need a holiday!!!

Well Fab 'n' Funky Challenges are here to help.

As a consolidation we have another Candy Giveaway, this is the last Candy before Christmas, all you have to do is visit our blog page, which is Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, leave your name with Mr Linky.  Then Mr Random will pick out 5 Winners from all the names submitted through out the week.

This week the Candy is a Love Themed Package, which includes the following:

Seasonal Coloured Grommets and Buttons
Die-cut Butterflies, Frames and Flourishes (different colours)
8 6 x 6 Love Themed Papers
Large Mulberry Flowers
A Selection of Ribbons

Winners will be notified in the New Year.  So what are you waiting for get over to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog page.  Fantastic.

From Me and the Rest of the Fab 'n' Funky Challenges


Remember Challenge Start again on the 4th January 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment