I hope we're all ready for Christmas, can't believe it's only 10 days away!!! Well today's the last Willow Sketchie Challenge before Christmas, only a few days off for the holiday period as we're back on the 29th December, worry over.
Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge and the Winner is .................... (drum roll) Lindsay (Number 4), well done, I really enjoyed looking at your Card, fantastic. I hope you enjoy shopping at Willow Designs with your Voucher. I have to say thank you to all of you too, for playing along with my sketch, it was wonderful to see all your work and thought had gone into it, so congratulations.
This week it Hazel who is our fabulous hostess and she has the following Sketch for us to use:
Hazel also set the further task of saying "Red and Green must be Seen".
But I hear you say "What's the Winner going to get?", well the Winner of this week's Challenge (picked at random) will get a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.
Well I suppose I must get on with the Challenge, boy was this week fun:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Sentiment - Stash
Pearls - Kanban
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
- We do not discriminate against anyone for using there own crafty stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
- You can flip the sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be easily recognised.
- The Challenge runs from 09:00am (UK time) until 20:00pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
- You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
- You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
- The Winner will be drawn randomly, after 20:00pm on the Wednesday.
- Finally........ HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off you go and get CRAFTY!!!!
Don't forget to visit my other team members.
Well, off I go and Good Luck.