I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 1 December 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 1st December

Hi Everyone,

Gosh!!!  Can you believe we are in December already, where is this year going???

Well today's Thursday, and you know what that means, another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  But before we go any further, I must Congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, and the Winner is ............ Donna Mosley (picked at random).  Well done and I hope you enjoy your Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Once again though, I really must congratulate you all.  I love looking at your designs, so thank you.

I would like to say thank you to Hazel for being last weeks hostess.  Our hostess for this week is the very lovely Claire, now for this weeks Challenge it's 'Anything Goes'.  So that means you can do what you want, and I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Now before I get on to my card, you want to know what you'll be Winning, well if your the Winner of this week Challenge (picked at random) will be a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.

Well on with my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers - Stash
Pins - Stash
Gems and Pearls - Kanban


Side View
;
Please Remember:
  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their crafty stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday at 9:00am (UK time) until 20:00pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will be Randomly drawn n Wednesday (after 20:00pm).
  7. Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Off you go and get crafty!!!

Don't forget to visit other the Team Members (a list can be found in the side bar) to see what they've been up to.

I would like to enter this into the following:
Bye x x

9 comments:

  1. Love the layout.Looks like a Christmas pressie.Pretty flowers too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, I love the glitter on their hats.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this one, The gold makes it so rich, Have a great Weekend, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hun, love the sparkle!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh what a gorgeous way to use your borders and flowers , fabulous colour theme and design,

    Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 162 Borders and Flowers I hope you join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card hun, love the colours and LO. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fun image! Adorable! Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely Christmas card x

    Thanks for playing along with us this week @ For Fun Challenges x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great image. I like that it is different then most Christmas stamps.

    Thanks for sharing your "Christmas Creations" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop by tomorrow to see what our new challenge will be!!

    ReplyDelete