I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 8 December 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 8th December

Hi Everyone,

How are you???  I tell you it's cold here, but not as bad as it is up North, I do feel sorry for all you who live in the North of the Country.

Today's Thursday, and that means it's another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you.  So the Winner of last weeks Challenge was (drum roll) ............Louise (no 39).  I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

I must also say thank you for our hostess last week, Claire really good job.  Well, today it's my turn to be the Hostess of the (anything could happen!!!).

This is the Sketch I came up with:


Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool!!!

Well on with my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Cards - Craftwork Cards
Silver Mirra Card - Create and Craft
Image - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Sentiment - LOTV
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Kanban


Side View

Please remember:
  1. We do not discriminate against anyone for using their own crafty stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be easily recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday 09:00am (UK time) until 20:00pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will be drawn randomly, after 20:00pm on the Wednesday.
  7. Finally, HAVE FUN!!!
Off you go and get CRAFTY!!!

Don't forget to visit my other team members.

I'd like to enter this in:


Well of I go and good luck.  x x

7 comments:

  1. Great sketch this week Anne-Marie and a pretty card, I love the non traditional colours.
    I hope you didn't mind my interpretation of your sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love the colours & the mirri card looks fab! Great sketch loved it!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super and I loved the sketch, The colours you have used are ace. Mmm its blowing a gale here and meant to get worse by lunchtime. Yuck

    Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining the foreverfriends challenge this month
    patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this Anne- Marie I love the sentiment on that mirrored card so effective!

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks Anne-Marie for your kind words, it was an amazing week for entries. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the sparkle. Really enjoyed working with your sketch, even though I only managed to make my card this afternoon. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at her sparkly skirt . . so festive and ready for the party season.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete