I hope you are all doing well in these Arctic Conditions, which the Country is being put through. I have been keeping warm, but yesterday I went to work and also I had to have a blood test. This morning Mum wants some more tea, so we're going off to town, I'll think I'll have a Thornton's Hot Chocolate for my trouble.
Firstly, I need to thank you all for joining in with last weeks photo inspiration, for those that I saw I really like the clever way in which you used the photo to help/inspire you to create your card/project. So thank you all.
Well there were 2 lucky Winners (drawn from random) from last week. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your Prize.
Well anyway, it's Wednesday and that means Fab 'n' Funky Challenge have got a new Challenge for you all. Well this weeks theme is called . . ."Use a Digi".
This fits in with this weeks Sponsor as this week we are sponsored by:
We were lucky crafters as we were allowed to play with some Stamp Fairy digi images and here is what I created to share with you . . .
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Stamp Fairy - Nelly and Leo
Design Paper - Stash
Lace - Stash
Open Heart Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Flowers - Stash
Glitter - Create and Craft
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Heart Circles
- The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal Stamp; not indecent.
- Please, please link back to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine your project with as many other Challenges as you like, up to a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ................... have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used a Digi Image to create your Card / Project this week.
Please visit my other Design Team to see what the came up with.
Leave me a message to tell me if you liked it (or not!!!)
I would like to enter this card into:
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps Challenge - Valentine Challenge
Sqiuggles and Giggles - Valentine Challenge