Well, I'll think I'll give you an update on my New Years Resolution. Well I've BROKEN them all!!! To much emphasis is put on them anyway. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Well, it's the 1st of the month (gosh, I'm not sure where January went???) and that means there's another Challenge to Ready-Teddy-Go.
Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous. I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys the prize.
Lets get back to this months Challenge, it's called "I'm in Stitches". Now it's your choice on what we see with it, it could be real stitches or faux stitches. It could even be a teddy with stitches. As lone as the Image is a Teddy Bear.
It's time to see what I came up with for "I'm in Stitches", and here it is:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Love is Sweet - Meljem's Designs
Design Papers - Stash
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Open Hearts - Martha Stewart
Glitter - Create and Craft
Spellbinders Nesabilities - Heart Circles
- Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter.
- No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify.
- You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post.
- The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn.
- You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed.
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!!
Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.
Don't forget to go over and see my team mates. And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.
I would like to enter my card into:
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Ribbons
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Valentine Challenge
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Polka Dots
One Stop Craft Challenge - Stitching Faux or Real
The Crafty Pad - Valentine Challenge
Bye x x