Before I get onto this weeks challenge, I have an announcement. Please give a warm welcome to the newest members of the Fab'n'Funky team:
Judith, Sheila and Judit
I know that they will settle in quickly and I can't wait to see their projects over the next weeks etc.
This week we are again sponsored by:
who is offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in the shop.
The theme this week is to celebrate the fact that today is 29th February and we are in a Leap Year, so the theme title is:
"Let's leap into Action"
Please interpretate this as you think befitting; from leaping frogs or rabbits, bounding deer or even an action hero "leaping" in to save the day! Alternatively use a suitable quote as your focal piece . . as always, have fun!
Here is what I have created to share with you:
6 x 6 Diamond Fold Card - Create and Craft
Card - Southfield Stationers
Image - Elvin the Toad - Digital Delights by Looby Loo
Sentiment - Everyday Frog Prince - Personal Impressions
Design Paper - Stash
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Gems - Hunkydory
- The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal Stamp; not indecent.
- Please, please link back to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine your project with as many other Challenges as you like, up to a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ................... have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used a "Lets Leap into Action" to create your Card / Project this week.
Please visit my other Design Team to see what the came up with.