I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 16 February 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - Challenge #114 'A Pixie Sketch' and Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - #55 'Get Well Wishes'


Hi Everyone,

So ok I didn't beat my blog entries, but Willow Sketchie Challenge was posted and this one.  I'm going to blame it on DT work that I have done ready for next week.

Looking through the Blogs I found a couple of Blogs that had challenge that I thought I might enter.  Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge and also Party Time Tuesday.

So here what I came up with:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Sick Lily - Pink Cat Studio
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Design Papers - Bohemia - My Minds Eye
Ribbon - Stash
Leaves - Woodware
Flowers - QVC
Gems - Hunkydory
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Wavy Rectangles


Side View

I would like to enter this into the following Card Challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - Challenge #114 'A Pixie Sketch'
Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - Challenge #55 'Get Well Wishes'

Bye x x

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, love the image and great lo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh..what an adorable image!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Your card will surely put a smile on the recipients face! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! Thanks for playing along with the sketch at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

    ReplyDelete