I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 1 April 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - 'It's a Bit Sketchy'


Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well, this April Fool's Day.  I can't believe it I'm going out in my new(ish) car today, it's been a long time coming after my Stroke.  Long days were waiting as the DVLA decided if I was allowed my licence back, and many people were involved.  I had to take an assessment, and driving lessons, and I passed.  It's to do with the fact that the cars an automatic, and of course I do have the hand control, because I have no use of my right hand.  Well I've had to fund the car all by myself, and for somebody who is unemployed due to medical reasons.  I'm so excited.

Well, it's the 1st of the month, gosh isn't the year going fast already, and that means there's another Challenge to Ready-Teddy-Go.

Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous.  I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys  the prize, please check the Ready-Teddy-Go blog to see if it was you.

Well we have some new team members, I'd like to wish the best of luck and I'll look forward to seeing what they come up with.  
Debbie from Ribbon Dreams
Carrie from Carrie on Stamping
Wendy from Crazy4flowers Cards
Claire from Claire's Crafty Corner
Kelly from Little K Smith's Crafty Corner
and Helen from Molecraft

Lets get back to this months Challenge, it's called "It's a Bit Sketchy".  This is simple all we want this month is to follow the Sketch, simple.  As long as the Image is a Teddy Bear.


Well lets get on and see my card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Crafter's Companion, Image - Tatty Teddy (Decoupage), Sentiment - Tatty Teddy, Design Papers - Stash, Flowers - QVC, Ribbon - Stash, Pearls - Kanban, Insert - Tumble Ted Pastimes Collection




Side View

Please Remember:
  1. Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter. 
  2. No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify. 
  3. You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post. 
  4. The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn. 
  5. You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed. 
  6. MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!! 
Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

Now I'd like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Challenge #12 - Easter!
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #210 - Happy Easter!
Delightful Challenges - Easter
Paper Play Challenges - '12 - Week 13 - Easter
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 110 - Easter
One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge #176 - Easter
Sweet Stampin' - Spring or Easter

Bye
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Hi, Anne-Marie. So happy you can drive around with your new car :) Your card is a sweetie! Hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Anne-Marie, adorable bear and love the soft colours...Thanks for the warm welcome to RTG.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anne-Marie, love the colour combos, very spring like.

    Love the decoupaged Tatty too, who doesn't love this little bear.

    Great job and many congratulations at being mobile again, I can see that you are a lady of great determination . . . glad to have you on the team.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable Anne-Marie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so fresh and pretty! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour scheme, lovely papers and the decoupage tatty ted looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Anne-Marie...happy driving!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great decoupage there
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, great Image and colors. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Hope you had a good drive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo darn cute Anne-Marie
    have a great week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card hun! Thanks for playing along over at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at One stop crafts.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. The inside is worked as well as the outside.Wonderful 3D. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww he is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card design and great decoupage! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AAAaahhh, so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is so cute,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tattered teddy is cute. Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    One Stop Card Craft
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really sweet card, love the cute image and great colour combo.
    Sorry its taken ages to get round to commenting.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Happy Easter.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete