I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 1 September 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - 1st September -'It's a Girl Thing!!!'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:

All Dressed Up


The Winner will receive 2 Digi's from there Store.

We have a fabulous hostess Aniela this fortnight and she has decided that we would have a theme of:

'It's a Girl Thing!!!'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:


Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Theme and Sketch this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Looking Gorgeous - All Dressed Up, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Papermania, Design Papers - Designstax - Lucy Cromwell - Papermania, Ribbon - Dovecraft, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkdory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "It's a Girl Thing!!!" to create your Project.  Remember you have until the 14th September to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Anne-Marie, I love this lay out and your gorgeous papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and I love how you have interpreted the lay out. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete