I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 8 September 2014

Dream Valley Challenge - Challenge #90 - 'NO Stamps Allowed'

Hi Everyone,

Well, its Monday and it's time for another Dream Valley Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Marlene and she has picked a theme of 'NO Stamps Allowed'.  What a great effort from everyone for the last Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Dream Valley Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps


The Winner will get 3 Digital Stamps from their Store.

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'NO Stamps Allowed'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:

Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Sentiment - Just for You - Anna Marie Designs, Design Paper - A Few that I had in my Stash, Ribbon - Celebrate, Charm - Make and Create, Flowers and Leaves - Marianne Deigns, Centre of Flowers - Shimmer Dome Stickers - Papermania, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "NO Stamps Allowed" to create your Project this fortnight.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card great flowers and colours. Thanks for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge Throw on the Flowers. Jennifer DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning and so very elegant. love your colors, papers and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colours. Thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy . Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card -- good job not using a stamp! Thanks for joining us this week for our "throw on the flowers" challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete