I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #227 - 'Tic, Tac, Toe'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Pat.  She has picked a theme of 'Tic, Tac, Toe'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Lacy Sunshine


The Winner will get 3 Digi's of their choice.  Wow!!!

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Tic, Tac, Toe'

Lace
Buttons
Flowers
Stitching
Doily
Ribbon
Charm
Die Cut
Pearls

You can make any Line, Across, Down, Diagonally.

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

I think it's time you saw my Card, I chose to make a Line that went down, Buttons, Doily and Die Cut:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Winter Johnny Sweet Urchin - Lacy Sunshine, Sentiment - Christmas Wishes sent to You - Lili of the Valley, Design Paper - Snowed In - My Mind's Eye, Doily - Stash, Tree - Marianne Designs, Buttons - Stash, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Tic, Tac, Toe" to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! I love the blue and red together and your little boy is so sweet, he reminds me of the little boy from A Christmas Story, with his big glasses! Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, love the blue and red theme for this Christmas card, gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Stamping Chef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card for the challenge this week Anne-Marie, you chose a lovely image and the colours are fab.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creation! Love the glittery snow!Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete