I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - 30th September - 'Recipe Challenge'

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Tuesday and that means it's time for Oldie but a Goodie Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.

We are Sponsoring ourselves for this fortnight, it's Sarah's that hosting this fortnight and she has the most fantastic prize for you:


We have a fantastic host this fortnight it's Sarah, and she has picked a Theme of:

'Recipe - 1 Image, 2 Papers and 3 Finishing Touches'

What a great theme, it is up to you how to interpret this, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card, I hope it gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Snowman Sign - I can't remember where it came from, can you???, Design Papers - Snow White - Centura Pearl - Crafter's Companion and 12 Days of Christmas - Papermania, Ribbon - Celebrate, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Trees - Marianne Designs, Gems - Shimmer Dome Stickers


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Recipe Challenge" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 13th October to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and white and always love a snowman. Thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love those Christmas tree die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining in our lots of layers challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Christmas card. Love that fun snowman. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Christmas Card! Love that snowman! Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love snowmen, can't go wrong with them on a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete