I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Beautiful Magnolia

Hi,


I'm back again, had a very busy day today. First it was helping with the Breakfast Club, then off to a Leisure Centre for my day at work, then followed by working at an After School Club!!!

Thought I would post another card though, this is a Magnolia Stamp which I think are beautiful.







For this card I used:

  • Magnolia Stamp - Tilda wearing Floral Head Wreath
  • Coloured using Pro-markers
  • Ribbon / Papers / Sentiment Stamp and Gems from my Mum's stash (so not sure where they are from)

I'm off to a Card Class tomorrow to make some really exciting things I hope.

Take Care

Anne-Marie x x



No comments:

Post a Comment