I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 5 July 2010

My First Wedding Card

Hi,

Hope you have all had a really good day, mine has been fast a furious, although my Mum did take me out for lunch and you guessed it there was a craft shop there and so couldn't help buying a few bits and pieces (hopefully you will see them in later creations as some had to be ordered!!!). I mentioned that I bought them, well Mum did actually.

Well here is my first go at creating a Wedding Card, a friend asked for 3 cards which I said I would make.



I ended up going to my Mum's cousins house and so used some of her fantastic items in her stash, so sorry I am not sure of what I used to create the card (note to self, will remember to write them down next time!!)


  • Stamp - Hanglar
  • Polychromos Pencils blended with Sandsodor
  • The Image has been cut out using Nestabilities (circle and Scalloped)
  • White card has been run though a Big Shot in an embossing folder
  • A corner punch has been used to give detail
  • McGill Leaf Punch
  • Flowers are from my Mum's Cousins Stash
  • Papers are from my Mum's Cousin's Stash

Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment