Hope you have all had a really good day, mine has been fast a furious, although my Mum did take me out for lunch and you guessed it there was a craft shop there and so couldn't help buying a few bits and pieces (hopefully you will see them in later creations as some had to be ordered!!!). I mentioned that I bought them, well Mum did actually.
Well here is my first go at creating a Wedding Card, a friend asked for 3 cards which I said I would make.
I ended up going to my Mum's cousins house and so used some of her fantastic items in her stash, so sorry I am not sure of what I used to create the card (note to self, will remember to write them down next time!!)
- Stamp - Hanglar
- Polychromos Pencils blended with Sandsodor
- The Image has been cut out using Nestabilities (circle and Scalloped)
- White card has been run though a Big Shot in an embossing folder
- A corner punch has been used to give detail
- McGill Leaf Punch
- Flowers are from my Mum's Cousins Stash
- Papers are from my Mum's Cousin's Stash
Hope you like it.
Anne-Marie x x