I hate to say it but Christmas is fast approaching and so this year I have made a pact that I will be ready and not running round like a headless chicken with only a few days to go (but then again things can change, and I will probably be screaming that I'm not ready, yet again!!!).
I was searching through the Challenge Blogs and found that Just Cute Bears challenge for this week was 'Christmas in July', therefore what a great opportunity to create my first Christmas Card of the season.
I thought that I would go with a blue colour scheme as I wanted the card to have the impression of being cold, not sure if it has worked. What do you think?
For this card I used the following:
- 6 x 6 White Scalloped edged Card
- The Image is from Cuddly Buddly Crafts and is a freebie, so thank you to them. I have coloured it using my Polychromos pencils and blended with Sansador. I have also used some glitter on the fur on the hats of the bears and also where they are skating
- Pale blue Glitter Card
- Christmas Blue Snowflake Paper (sorry not sure of what it is as brought just one sheet and it had no name on it)
- Blue and Silver Mirror Board which is embossed with dots
- I punched some snowflakes in both Pale Blue Glitter Card and also Silver Mirror Board
- I then found these wonderful Brads which are Snowflakes from my local craft shop and I couldn't resist using these.
- The ribbon is from my stash and is a blue polka dot, thought that this might look like snow falling.
- The Greeting, I have to say I made it myself on the computer.
I would like to enter this card in the Following Challenges:
Hope you like it.
Anne-Marie x x