Now this is probably going to be the last time I manage three in one day!!!
This card I think is very simple, but looks really elegant, I so hope the person that I am making them for likes it as it is different from the other two.
Once again sorry if I am not sure what the items I have used, I will remember in future, promise.
- Used a 6 x 6 Square Card with Scalloped edges on the front
- Papers, flowers and ribbon are from Mum's Cousins Stash
- Mirror Board and Sentiment Stamp from my Mum's Stash (yes she is a crafter too!!!)
- Martha Stewart Heart Punch, which has been backed with the Maroon Plain Card and also a piece of Mirror Board
- White card has been placed through the Big Shot using an embossing folder and layered onto a piece of Mirror Board
I think it looks very classic.
Take care all, and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card (very busy day though as three jobs to do)
Anne-Marie x x