I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 5 July 2010

Final Wedding Card

Hi all,

Now this is probably going to be the last time I manage three in one day!!!

This card I think is very simple, but looks really elegant, I so hope the person that I am making them for likes it as it is different from the other two.

Once again sorry if I am not sure what the items I have used, I will remember in future, promise.


  • Used a 6 x 6 Square Card with Scalloped edges on the front
  • Papers, flowers and ribbon are from Mum's Cousins Stash
  • Mirror Board and Sentiment Stamp from my Mum's Stash (yes she is a crafter too!!!)
  • Martha Stewart Heart Punch, which has been backed with the Maroon Plain Card and also a piece of Mirror Board
  • White card has been placed through the Big Shot using an embossing folder and layered onto a piece of Mirror Board

I think it looks very classic.

Take care all, and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card (very busy day though as three jobs to do)

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment