(Sorry this is the 2nd post of the same thing, as Blogger keeps doing some really weird things tome tonight!!!!).
Its been a busy day together with what is seeming to be a busy night as having to do things twice!! I've been in and out of swimming pools all day, either teaching or lifeguarding and now have the lovely aroma of Chlorine about me!!!
Well onto the Card. I was looking through Blog land and found that Stamp Something's theme was something Flowery, so I thought I would take up the Challenge, I used the Sketch from Friday Sketchers but have missed the deadline for that one.
For this card I used:
- Image - Sliekjes Digi Stamps (fantastic Site). This was a free download. Coloured with my Polychromos and blended with Sansodor. I cut the image out using Nestabilities - Labels and layered it onto other card / paper.
- Papers - Nancy Watt Collection for Making Cards Magazine - Flowers and Butterflies, other papers are from my stash.
- Ribbon - Grosgrain ribbon in pale green
- Flowers - Embelishments - make your own cards
- Brads - U-Create Mixed Bradlets
I would like to enter this cards into:
See you all soon.
Anne-Marie x x